'Extending' SKOS Core

Hi all,

The intention is currently that 'extending' SKOS Core will be addressed in a separate document.  We took it out originally because we were trying to tighten the scope of the Guide so we could get it into a publishable form asap.

Are we happy with guidance on extensions going in another doc, or should it go into the Guide?

Cheers,

Al.

---
Alistair Miles