[Fwd: Re: [Proposal][SKOS Core] use of skos:subjectIndicator in SKOS Core schema]

I agree.

Mark.

(sorry, late reposting of some messages I wrote some days ago but did
not get through the list for some reason...)

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark