From: Robert Watkins [mailto:rwatkins@foo-bar.org]
Sent: 08 July 2005 17:50
To: Stella Dextre Clarke
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Subject: RE: SKOS and MeSH qualifiers

I completely agree with Stella. My use of the term 'qualifier' was
intended only in the context of MeSH. My proposal, if it be so grand,
was simply to suggest the use of something such as skos:isMemberOf, not
that the term 'qualifier' be associated with SKOS in any way other than
the standards Stella mentions.

-- Robert

Robert Watkins
rwatkins@foo-bar.org

PS -- Stella: I read about the use of 'qualifier' you cite in the
document ANSI/NISO Z39.19-200x ("Guidelines for the Construction,
Format, and Management of Monolingual Controlled Vocabularies"). Are we
talking about the same standard here?