Re: 'extending' SKOS Core

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 10:55:31AM +0100, Mark van Assem wrote:
> Using the word "refinement" for extensions in terms of sub-props and
> sub-classes sounds fine (i.e. not ambiguous) to me personally.

I agree that "refinement" is fine for sub-properties and
sub-classes, as long as it is clear that this substitution
does not really address my point about "extensibility"...

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                        Thomas.Baker@izb.fraunhofer.de
Institutszentrum Schloss Birlinghoven         mobile +49-160-9664-2129