Re: SKOS Core review Re: issue: non-Literal "comment" properties Re: new draft of SKOS Core guide

Hi Tom,

I was just trying to say that having typed properties
(or properties with constrained ranges) facilitates
the development of RDF browsers and editors, and that
it may perhaps be worth spending some more time on
modeling SKOS' documentation properties.

Unfortunately I don't know if it'd be better to have
distinct properties (for literal values vs. document
pointers vs. related resources), or if e.g. several
note *classes* (à la Annotea) would be a cleaner
approach. I'll try to summarize some alternatives
and post them to the list in a separate mail..

cheers,
benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack