RE: Quick Guide to Publishing a Thesaurus on the Semantic Web

Hi all,

Tom wrote:
> > However, I think we should avoid giving the impression
> > that this is anything similar to or as automatic as a
> > file-format conversion.  Lots of people think of XML and
>  > RDF not as different models, but as different file formats,
>  > so I can easily picture someone thinking they could select
>  > "File -> Save As: SKOS".

Anyone fancy drafting a nice easy paragraph that explains this to go in the Quick Guide ? :)  I'm thinking we need to be able to express the basic modelling commitments that have to be made to support a stable, persistent and useful SKOS/RDF publication of a concept scheme.

Cheers,

Al.

---
Alistair Miles