RE: SKOS Core review Re: issue: non-Literal "comment" properties Re: new draft of SKOS Core guide

Considering only the technical issue of the super-property of the SKOS Core documentation properties ...

rdfs:comment does have to go as a super-prop for these props because of its range, but I've been thinking that there still should be a single property as the super-property for all SKOS Core documentation properties.   What if we add a new prop e.g. 'skos:documentation' to SKOS Core to play the role that rdfs:comment currently does?

Cheers,

Al.

---
Alistair Miles