RE: Subdivision of Concept Schemes

Hi Bernard,

I had thought about something like this, but wasn't sure if it should be done with new vocab in SKOS Core, or with existing vocab from elsewhere.  There is the dc:isPartOf / dc:hasPart property pair.  There is also the option to declare classes of concepts as OWL restrictions on the skos:inScheme property (as you did in another email) and declare one class to be a subclass of another.

Al.

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate