Re: Glossaries

Agreed glossaries are not controlled vocabularies ... but they are a
popular Knowledge Organisation System used to define the meaning of
related terms ... just not (so) rigorously controlled .

I think it useful to include a reference to "glossaries" that obviates the
need to answer the question of 'why is glossary excluded from the
definition. ?'

cheers
carl

<quote who="Miles, AJ \(Alistair\)">

--
Carl Mattocks
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC