Re: skos - RE: DC-2005 tutorial

Report from the ten-fingered member of the Melby-Wright Copenhagen workshop
team -- we worked long and hard on mapping ISO 12620/TBX data categories
(data element concepts) to SKOS vocabulary, but there's still work to do. As
soon as I have a chance, I'll send something off to the list.
Bye for now
Sue Ellen

--
Sue Ellen Wright