Re: [PORT] Tom's comments on the spec (was RE: [PORT] moving SKOS Core fwd)

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 07:21:20PM +0100, Alistair Miles wrote:
> [Abstract]
>
> This edition of the SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification
> [http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-03-31] s/is
> the authoritative/gives a human-readable account of the SKOS
> Core Vocabulary at the time of publication.

Okay.  (Actually, in this case it might very well be the
authoritative account, but that is different from saying or
implying that in general, Editor's Working Drafts are the
authoritative accounts.)

> [Introduction]
>
> This edition of the SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification
> [http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-03-31] s/is
> the authoritative/gives a human-readable account of the SKOS
> Core Vocabulary at the time of publication.
>
> N.B. the [@@TODO]s are intended to be replaced with the URLs
> of the latest public working draft editions, which we don't
> have yet.

Fine.

> Ralph, what should I cite to point the reader to the difference
> between an editor's WD, a public WD, a working group note,
> a rec?  Should we put a short description in the doc?
>
> Will leave the rest for another day.

Good idea.

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                        Thomas.Baker@izb.fraunhofer.de
Institutszentrum Schloss Birlinghoven         mobile +49-160-9664-2129