RE: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] revised proposal for subject indicators

From: Carl Mattocks <carlmattocks@checkmi.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:51:51 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

et Andrew :

Yes - I agree that for dc:creator it is more appropriate to declare it as
a resource rather than a (mere) property.

thanks
carl

<quote who="Houghton,Andrew">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums