Re: [Action][SKOS-Core] Definitions and examples added, comments upda ted

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:07:58 +0100
To: "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Cc: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

On 20.10.2004 17:24:47, Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:

>For all the current terms of the SKOS Core vocabulary, a skos:definition
>property has been added, and a skos:example property has been added.  The
>values for the rdfs:comment properties have also been updated.
I'm currently looking for exactly these types of properties, but in the
context of a vocabulary editor (i.e. for Classes and Properties). I've
seen that the domain of skos:example is limited to skos:Concept but I
couldn't find a hint whether skos:Concept is a subClass of rdfs:Class (or
the other way round?). So I fear, I can't use skos:example to describe,
let's say, an owl:Class (, which would be really nice..)? The skos spec
at http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core.rdf uses it for class annotations,
but I'm not sure if that's (formally) correct..

who can help me?

benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack