RE: search labels

Hi,

I'm fine with 'hiddenLabel' for this.

However there is another issue to contend with: what should
'skos:hiddenLabel' be a sub-property of?

I originally thought to do:

[property hierarchy]
rdfs:label
	skos:prefLabel
	skos:altLabel
	skos:hiddenLabel

... with the implicit assumption that terms given by skos:prefLabel and
skos:altLabel (or any sub-property thereof) are for display, while those
given by skos:hiddenLabel (or any sub-property thereof) are not.

However, Leonard suggested below that we make 'skos:hiddenLabel' a sub-prop
of 'skos:altLabel' ... which would be at odds with the assumption above.

Al.

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate