RE: candidate and deprecated concepts

Hi all,

Just to qualify this discussion - I'm trying to write a section on scheme
versioning and change management for the new SKOS Core guide.  What I've got
so far is on the SkosDev wiki at:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SkosCoreGuideToc/SectionVersioning

This section is trying to describe how you can capture and represent as RDF
information about versions of and changes to a concept scheme.

Anyway, thought I'd put this out there so it can be talked about.

Al.

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate