RE: Arrays in SKOS: proposal

Oops, I missed the collection at skos:members, so skos:ordered
goes under skos:members?  If that's the case it seems to go
against the grain of how the basic RDF rdf:Alt and rdf:Seq work.
For example the collection semantics determine how they the
element is interpreted.  So to extend the rdf:Alt and rdf:Seq
analogy, I would expect to see skos:membersUnordered and
skos:membersOrdered.

BTW, I think those rdf:about under skos:members should be
rdf:resource.

Andy.

Andrew Houghton, OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
http://www.oclc.org/about/
http://www.oclc.org/research/staff/houghton.htm