Re: Spanish translation of the SKOS-Core Guide

Err, indeed it is portuguese. (Which I read reasonably well, but cannot
write)

It seems like a good translation, except in one of the examples they added
something that wasn't there. (Specifically, in showing how to use
multilinugal terms they added a portuguese version of a term, that I don't
recall from the original :-)

cheers

Chaals