RE: Supporting arrays of concepts

We are trying to encode AAT, LCSH, MeSH and DDC in SKOS.
So my answer to these questions is that SKOS needs to
find a way to handle these things.  There are a wealth
of widely used vocabularies today and to create a new
Semantic Web data format that cannot take advantage of
these vocabularies seems, to me, to be problematic.

Andy.

Andrew Houghton, OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
http://www.oclc.org/about/
http://www.oclc.org/research/staff/houghton.htm