Re: Supporting arrays of concepts

Leonard,

I won't argue with you, except to say that whether these are "node labels"
or "guide terms", we can't ignore them. These are not, in the Getty way of
thinking, concepts, and they function, in terms of the hierarchy, in ways
very similar to node labels.

The question remains as to how this situation is to be described in RDF?

Incidentally, I didn't go looking for this example, it popped up in a quick
five-minute browse, which suggests that there must be quite a few more in
the AAT (which I don't know at all).

Ron

Ron Davies
Information and documentation systems consultant
Av. Baden-Powell 1  Bte 2, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Email:  ron@rondavies.be
Tel:    +32 (0)2 770 33 51