RE: [Proposal] [SKOS-Core] Initial term_status values

I suggested skos:Concept skos:broader skos:narrower skos:related as
'testing' because I thought the rdfs:comments could be tightened up, but I
wasn't anticipating any change in the way they are used (i.e. I agree with
Dan that we pretty much know what we mean by these things, but thought we
could probably express it better).

My interpretation of 'stable' was that once a term is 'stable' that's
essentially a guaranteee that nothing about it will ever change (although it
may still be deprecated).

I'm glad to see the rdfs:comments from the schema getting a bit of
discussion - I always thought they could be improved.

Al.

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate