Re: [Proposal] [SKOS-Core] Initial term_status values

Hmm. So essentailly we expect to be able to change any definition of any part
of SKOS? I am not sure that this is a good idea - and in particular I suspect
that Concept is actually stable, and probably the {broad,narrow}er*
properties...

what do you think?

Cheers

Chaals

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Miles, AJ (Alistair)  wrote:

>Following on from the proposal [1] to use the term status schema for
>managing the SKOS-Core vocab ...
>
>I propose the following initial term status values for the terms currently
>in the SKOS-Core vocab [2]:
>
>-- CLASSES --
>
>ConceptScheme			testing
>Concept				testing