RE: SKOS API .... are u serious? Yes we are!

Hi Nikki, Leo, All,

Have been thinking alot this last week how best to set things up for open
development of Web service APIs, application internal APIs etc. in relation
to SKOS.  I would like to revisit this in the new year, and set things up
properly for a continued collaborative open source style development.

Just a thought for now, I think we should re-brand the SKOS API as the 'SKOS
Web Service API' or something, to make it clear that it is supposed to be a
web service interface.  This would leave us free to develop a 'SKOS
Application API' or something like that, which would be an application level
API, essentially an O-O description of the SKOS data model.

That's it for now,

Al.

---
Alistair Miles