RE: SKOS API .... are u serious? Yes we are!

We wish the API was based on an existing standard such as SRW/SRU [1].  It seems
that you could create an SKOS SRW profile, like the Zthes SRW profile [2], instead
of developing yet another API.

Andy.

[1] http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zing/
[2] http://zthes.z3950.org/srw/