Inter-vocab mapping

Hi Danny,

I'm just working on a write-up of the cross-vocab mapping problem, with
potential solutions.  Coming soon!

Nikki - interesting use case here?  Mapping from an open blog categorisation
scheme to an open web directory. Quite different from library-type apps with
coherent managed collections, much more open-world.

Al.