Re: Design Issue (2) - To concept or not to concept

I'd suggest option 1.

The open world approach of RDF means that you can take any resource and decide
later that it is of rdf:type soks:Concept. So this doesn't prevent you using the
TBL fragment identifier convention for concepts and have some processor deduce
that these must be soks:Concepts.

Dave