RE: Interpretation of SKOS-Mapping properties ...

Yeah, good point.  Actually the idea for major and minor match (with the <>
50% definitions) came from the Hacet project report which I got a sneaky
preview of.  I though it was better than just having 'inexactMatch'.  Do you
suggest a name change (e.g. 'goodMatch' and 'notSoGoodMatch' :) or just a
different definition of major and minor?

Al.