From: Jennifer Strickland <jstrickland@mitre.org>
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 5:26 PM
To: public-equity@w3.org <public-equity@w3.org>
Subject: Equity Community Group — meeting cadence
Hello, y’all!

I’d like to schedule a meeting cadence for the equity community group.

  *   Would it be convenient to meet Mondays at 10 am Eastern time?

  *   Is there another time that is preferable?

  *   Would biweekly be okay with you?

Please reply to this email to let me know.

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you,
Jen

Jennifer Strickland (they/them, she/her)
Senior Human Centered Accessibility Engineer
Collaboration and Social Computing (L178)
Email: jstrickland@mitre.org<mailto:jstrickland@mitre.org>
Cell: 571-319-2230