Re: Error with my epub - help?

This might not be the forum for this type of question.

Having said that: How many endnotes do you have in this document? If I had
to guess, I'd say someone copy/pasted the existing markup to create more
endnotes, and didn't create unique identifiers for the new ones.

Can you reply to just me; loop out the group. If that's the ONLY error
you're getting, you're welcome to attach the Epub if you want me to dig
through it.