Miia

Lähettäjä: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Lähetetty: torstai 24. maaliskuuta 2022 6.03
Vastaanottaja: public-epub3@w3.org; 'W3C Publishing Community Group' <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Aihe: RE: [A11Y] Please be careful for daylight time changes

Dear all,

Please be careful for daylight time changes. It has changed in North America, which means that our 10 AM Boston time meeting is now 14 UTC (earlier it was at 15 UTC).
This means that meeting will be an hour earlier for Europe and Asia. Europe will change daylight time on March 27, after which North America and Europe will synchronize.
But this week will be tricky, so please be careful.
I have sent another calendar invite to make sure that everyone has up to date calendar. You can also find your local time at:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Accessibility+task+force+meeting%3A+Publishing+CG&iso=20220324T14&p1=1440&ah=1

With regards
Avneesh