Re: [A11Y] Agenda of Accessibility TF meeting (Publishing CG): Thu, Jun 9, at 14 UTC

I am very interested in the latex talk today.
I created this placeholder use case for embedding latext in epub (well,
actually in XHTML). I wonder if could have more information about how
people use that.
https://github.com/w3c/publishingcg/issues/37

Please feel free to reply this email (I will transfer to above issue
commend) or add comment to above issue directly.

Cheers.
Zheng