From: Zheng Xu <zxu@wysebee.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 8:50 AM
To: Charles Nemenzo <charles.nemenzo@cengage.com>; lori.magary@cengage.com; public-publishingcg@w3.org
Cc: Wolfgang Schindler <w.schindler@pons.de>; Mateus Teixeira <mteixeira@wwnorton.com>; public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: Welcome Charles and Iori joining community

⛔       This is an external email.

Hi folks

We have new members Charles and Iori from Cengage Group joining us.

Welcome Charles and Iori!

Could you please briefly introduce your self to our community?

1. What you are doing?

2. What are you interested in this community and would like to help with.

Sorry for the short notice that we have a conference call taking place today at 11 AM EDT I will send you link separately so you can join in if you are available at that time.

Cheers,

Zheng

 The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments.
Click here for translations of this disclaimer.<https://secure.wiley.com/email-disclaimers>