From: Zheng Xu <zxu@gardenia-corp.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 11:32 AM
To: W3C Publishing Community Group <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Cc: W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>
Subject: Agenda for next week meeting

⛔
This is an external email.
Hi all

Here is a draft agenda list for next week. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to add anything.

1. update from current TFs
2. publishing manifest (sharing existing spec, implementation and use cases)
3. education use cases (we probably need to gather people to write down use cases)
4. Selector

Thanks,
Mateus, Wolfgang and Zheng

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments.