Re: [A11Y] Agenda of Accessibility TF meeting (Publishing CG): Tue, Nov 30, at 14 UTC

Regrets,
I'll have another call at the exact same time.

Gautier Chomel and I had a call today with Avneesh and Gregorio, we discussed details of the upcoming work on the French implementation of the W3C Accessibility UX Guide. EDRLab will soon start demonstrating the UX Guide & interviewing members of the whole publishing ecosystem in France (associations of visually disabled users, dyslexic people, booksellers and public or academic libraries especially). We'll get feedback from these people and report to the CG. We're certain it will help the CG refining the guide and also will be useful for other national implementations.

Best regards
Laurent