Re: Garth Conboy

From: <deborah.kaplan@suberic.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 11:05:38 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
To: "Siegman, Tzviya" <tsiegman@wiley.com>
cc: "public-epub-wg@w3.org" <public-epub-wg@w3.org>, "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>, W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>, "public-epubcheck@w3.org" <public-epubcheck@w3.org>, W3C Comm Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>
This is awful. May his memory be for a blessing.

deborah