From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Sent: December 1, 2021 10:50 AM
To: public-epub3@w3.org; public-publishingcg@w3.org
Subject: [A11Y] Agenda of Accessibility TF meeting (Publishing CG): Fri, Dec
3, at 3 UTC

Dear all,

This is the announcement of Accessibility task force meeting (Publishing CG)
at Japan/Australia friendly time. The agenda will be the same as the
November 30 meeting.

The conference call for accessibility task force of Publishing CG is
scheduled at the following time.

Friday, December 3, 2021, at 3:00 UTC.

Local time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Accessibility+task
+force+meeting%3A+Publishing+CG
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Accessibility+tas
k+force+meeting%3A+Publishing+CG&iso=20211203T03&p1=%3A&ah=1&am=5>
&iso=20211203T03&p1=%3A&ah=1&am=5

The initial agenda is as follows, it can be expanded further.

0. Minutes of the task force meeting held on November 30:

https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/wiki/Meeting-minutes-of-Publishing-CG-Acces
sibility-Task-Force

1. Guidance for writing accessibility summary:

Raw document for starting point is at:

https://github.com/benetech/AccessibilitySummaryEPUBMetadata/blob/master/Acc
essibilitySummaryAuthoringGuidelines.md

2. Further plans for User experience guide for displaying accessibility
metadata.

https://www.w3.org/publishing/a11y/UX-Guide-metadata/principles/

(EPUB Accessibility 1.1, feedback project of EDRLab, new community group for
maintaining schema.org a11y metadata etc.)

3. Document for explaining difference between audio books, audio sync with
text and read aloud

https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/blob/main/editorial-drafts/audio-playback/i
ndex.html

4. Should we move ARIA roles and bpub:type guide from IDPF to W3C?

https://idpf.github.io/epub-guides/epub-aria-authoring/

5. Further discussion

Issue tracker:

https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues

The details of Zoom Conference Line are in the attached calendar invite.

IRC channel: #pcg-a11y

server: irc.w3.org

port: 6665 or 6667

With regards