From: MURATA Makoto
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 8:47
To: EPUB 3 Community Group ; public-publishingcg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [a11y] Accessibility task force meeting: Fri, Nov 6, at 14 UTC

Hi.  Is it possible to discuss two more topics in the taskforce
meeting?

1. Discovery of the Accessible Qualities of Ruby

I hope to introduce this document.  (A few
minutes)  It was created by the technical
committee of the Japanese DAISY
consortium.  I am the chair.

This document provides a few requirements.
I hope to register Schema.org metadata and
ONIX metadata based on this document.
(BTW, Keio University is already a member
of EDItEUR for this registration.)

2. Structural navigation requirement

I am wondering if EPUB 3.3 is a great
chance to document requirements for
structural navigation in EPUB.  I will send
a very rough proposal this weekend.

Regards,
Makoto