From: Xu, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:03
To: public-epub3@w3.org ; public-publishingcg@w3.org
Cc: public-publishingbg@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Publishing Community Group - Nov. 18, 2020

Hello everyone, meeting details for the Publishing CG’s first regular call are posted below. Looking forward to it.

(Sorry for the short notice. I will try to make announce earlier next time 🙂)

Time: Nov 18, 2020 11:00 Eastern Time

In local time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Publishing+CG+Meeting+-+Nov+18%2C+2020&iso=20201118T11&p1=250&ah=1

Zoom and IRC call-in details available on the internal archive:https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-publishingcg/2020Oct/0000.html

Publishing Community Group Regular Meeting

  1.. Sharing status of CG
  2.. Feedback from Kickoff following up meeting

  3.. Sharing status of TF
  4.. Next action item

Thanks,

      Zheng(Jeff) Xu