From: angela@brightwing.ca <angela@brightwing.ca>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 12:29 PM
To: Shimon Garber <shimonspb@gmail.com>
Cc: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: Re: epub

I’d suggest you have at least epub 3 for your digital books, Shimon. Good luck to you! Give me a shout if I can help in any way.

On Nov 13, 2020, at 7:25 AM, Shimon Garber <shimonspb@gmail.com <mailto:shimonspb@gmail.com> > wrote:

Can you please tell me in plain English what format of epub should I prepared? I have many of my books on Ingram and every time I have converted to epub books it was rejected. Is it epub 3 or epub 3.2 or else?

Thank you

Shimon Garber

+972 546394810

www.shimongarber.com <http://www.shimongarber.com/>