Re: The correct formatting style of the word 'epub'

The logo that most often appears in searches contributes to the confusion:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Epub_logo_color.svg

I think EPub makes sense (Electronic Publication).... along the lines of
REx (Range Extender).

However, EPUB is the definitive format.