Re: The correct formatting style of the word 'epub'

On 01/11/2020 18:33, Editing by David wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am an editor working on a manuscript where the author is using the
> word / term epub. On the internet, I see this written out as:
>
>   * epub
>   * ePub
>   * EPUB
>   * ePUB
>
> So, what is the official way this term is supposed to be written?
> Especially in a more technical book.

I don't know if there is an official way, but I have always used EPUB
all caps in articles and presentations, and epub all lowercase in file
names and variable names.

I guess if the E part had to be distinguished, the camelcase ePub is
probably what I'd use.

Peter