Re: Best practices for inline MathML

I *just* discovered MathSpeak which I can put in an alttext attribute on the math nodes, that appears to be far more accessible than an English description would be, as it seems that is what some assistive tech turns MathML into already, but I'm still left pondering what is best practice for visual display.