From: Avneesh Singh
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 22:07
To: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: [A11Y] Minutes of Accessibility Task Force meeting: Tue, Mar 24, at 14 UTC

Dear all,

The minutes of EPUB 3 CG accessibility task force meting, held on Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at 14 UTC are available at 1.
The next call is scheduled on Tuesday, March 31, at 14 UTC.

Thanks to Ivan for retrieving the minutes, which had vanished due to some technical issue.

1. Minutes
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/wiki/Meeting-minutes-of-EPUB-3-CG-Accessibility-Task-Force

With regards
Avneesh Singh