Re: Helper apps from ePub

Hi guys!

You could perhaps, maybe, add the GPX file as a data URL in an A tag with a
"download" attribute.
I would add the inlined GPX file to the manifest as well, just to make sure
that the manifest is a complete representation of the package contents.

<a download="thegpxfile.gpx" href="data:application/gpx+xml,...">Click to
download the GPX file</a>

What say ye Dave and Matt?

👋
Lars