Re: EPUBCheck t-shirts

From: Jeff Buehler <jeff.buehler@knowbly.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:13:53 -0700
To: "Siegman, Tzviya" <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Cc: W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Late apologies for missing todays meeting!  Conflicts.

Regards,
Jeff

Jeff Buehler

*Solutions Engineer*

<https://www.knowbly.com>

Mobile: 415.302.1936

Email: jeff.buehler@knowbly.com

knowbly.com

<https://twitter.com/learnknowbly>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/knowbly/>

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any of its
contents. If you have received the message in error, please advise by
replying to this e-mail and deleting the message.