Re: EPUBCheck t-shirts

Hi Tzviya,

EPUB support t-shirts can not send to Turkey. "Shipping list" in no Turkey.

Best regards

N. Erhan Uzumcu
Art Director and EPUB Designer
My App: https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/proffer/id1454410265?l=tr&mt=8
TEYTAG Founder
(Turkish Electronic Publishing Design and Research Group - Istanbul, Turkey)
https://independent.academia.edu/NErhanÜzümcü
http://dbookmarksblog.blogspot.com.tr
http://teytagblog.blogspot.com.tr
@ePub3Lib #teytag