Re: EPUBCheck t-shirts

From: tey tag <teytag@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:22:22 +0300
Cc: W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
To: "Siegman, Tzviya" <tsiegman@wiley.com>

Hi Tzviya,

EPUB support t-shirts can not send to Turkey. "Shipping list" in no Turkey.

Best regards

N. Erhan Uzumcu
Art Director and EPUB Designer
My App: https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/proffer/id1454410265?l=tr&mt=8
TEYTAG Founder
(Turkish Electronic Publishing Design and Research Group - Istanbul, Turkey)
https://independent.academia.edu/NErhanÜzümc
http://dbookmarksblog.blogspot.com.tr
http://teytagblog.blogspot.com.tr
@ePub3Lib #teytag