RE: Fixed Format EPUB all seem to fail WCAG 2.1 SC 1.4.10

Dear Wayne,

Seems very interesting. Thank you.

I will read your document thoroughly, and I’ll get back to you if I have any
comments or questions.

For sure, that will help taking decision for making specific CSS for reflow
text in that case.

Best regards

Vincent

M : +33 6 70 07 75 49     T : +33 1 69 29 89 03
ISI
1 avenue de l'Atlantique – Bātiment Mac Kinley
91940 LES ULIS – France

www.isicrunch.com <http://www.isicrunch.com/>
LinkedIn:  <https://fr.linkedin.com/in/vincentwartelle>
https://fr.linkedin.com/in/vincentwartelle