Re: [a11y] Wiki page for definitions and rationales for accessibility metadata

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 13:24:26 +0530
To: <public-epub3@w3.org>
Dear all,
As per our discussions in the Accessibility TF call, I have created template for writing definitions and rationales for accessibility metadata, it is at 1.
The wiki also have the names of group members who volunteered. It is great to see that that 5 of the group members have volunteered for this task. Thank you. In case anyone is not comfortable with the metadata assigned, please feel free to contact me regarding it.
1.
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/wiki/Definitions-and-rationales-for-Accessibility-Metadata
With regards
Avneesh