Re: Documenting EPUB feature requests

What is sure is that Annotations are in the EDRLab roadmap for Readium Mobile and Readium Desktop, as an extension module.
We'll start the development as soon as we've got sufficient budget for that. Therefore having a detailed spec before would be a blessing.

Cordialement,

Laurent Le Meur
CTO EDRLab