Re: Introduction

Hello Marianne!

I am newby in this subject, I have much to learn yet.
At this moment I did not use any tool to convert automaticly. I only copy
from LaTeX and paste into Sigil(my operation system is Linux).
My focus is accessibility too. My first challenger is to put mathematic
expressions, graphics and tables in a "Accessible Mode" .
I am reading the w3c documents. A Help is always welcome, thanks!

Best wishes
Felipe