RE: Call for Consensus: Publishing EPUB 3.2 as a Final Community Group Report

> But ReSpec doesn't appear to offer us that choice right now

Right, I'm just wondering if we've been too deferential to what respec is capable of producing. We're not going through the same publishing channels as RECs, so I wonder if we can adjust the static files it outputs to add different designations, which is what the charter seems to imply. Will be interested to hear what you discover, at any rate.

Thanks,

Matt